Monday, December 12, 2005

desk crit no. 6> From Yi-Wen Tan

These are desk crits that came in while I was sick, so I am just adding them now.
-------------------
Hi, Robin:
I like your website. The color is so strong and powerful. The design is neat!

Only three small question/suggestion:
  • The slide show you makes on the art examples page has a small problem to me. The play button seems can not work. It is supposed to play the slides automatically, right?
  • On the end of "Thoughts on creativity", you may want to put a button to help audience go back to the top/menu of the page. Just like the button you make at the end of each section.
  • After I click "Add your thoughts", I don't know how to come back to your project. Maybe you could pop-up a new window for the blogger, or use frames to put the blogger in your website.

Hope it is helpful.

Yi-Wen Tan

No comments: