Tuesday, November 29, 2005

desk crit no. 5> from Kristin

Hi Robin,

I came around during Reiber’s class and looked at your website. I think it looks awesome. I am really impressed with the artwork that you and the other artists have created. I like this site because I am so far from being artistic that I can appreciate when other people are artistic. I like the interviews with the artists. I think that you might could add the time of each interview next to their picture. Some of the interviews were longer than I thought. I couldn’t get the drek davis drawing clip to come up. The drawing clip of you was incredible. The blog was a nice touch. I like the fact that you made an interactive website where others could be an addition to what you have researched thus far. I am sorry that my crit is not more critical but it looks fabulous. Congratulations, Kristen

No comments: