Sunday, November 27, 2005

Desk crit no. 8 Jamie González

-------------
I am using firefox on windows xp... (just to let you know...)
I like your project very much. The color scheme is nice and simple (which is not a bad thing!) and the content seems well organized.

Just a note:
on page http://www.arches.uga.edu/%7Ejamieg/Desktop/6190/intro.htm

Las partes del cuerpo
I felt like I should be able to click on the images... or maybe some text above the images to explain that they are examples(?)

by the way, a neat little trick to give info to accompanying an image with a mouse rollover is to add a title to image properties. I believe you can do that in dreamweaver somehow but to do with the code, you just use the title tag... like so...
With your ears image...

../../My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/orejas.gif" alt="las orejas" title ="ears" width="229" height="196"

anyhow, just a thought... it might be a way to give 'hints' or answers without a whole lot of work.
I love the quizzes. Very well done.


http://www.arches.uga.edu/%7Ejamieg/bat.index.htm

No comments: