Wednesday, November 23, 2005

desk crit no. 3> from Haley

I really appreciate the concept of your project. How...um...creative!
Here are some suggestions
  • perhaps a message about browser and what size needed to best view this site – I had some issues with iE – just spacing. No big deal, but I know you may be concerned with details.
  • When clicking through the photos on art example page, the number skips from 16/16 to 2/16. I viewed the pic and clicked to get through them, but couldn’t get back to 1.
  • On the same page…the blue links are a bit difficult to read. I’d suggest using a lighter blue or grey.
  • The navigation disappears and is a bit confusing when I get to the “add your thoughts page” if this is an external link, try opening in a new window. Just a suggestion.
  • Nice work!

No comments: